- Forever Living Products was incorporated in Nigeria and started full scale
operation in April 2000. The company was incorporated in Benin Republic in 2005.
Forever Living Products, Nigeria/Benin is part of the Forever Living
Products International Inc. global organization, with offices in over 150
countries in all continents worldwide. Forever Living Products International Inc.
is the exclusive marketer of Aloe Vera based natural drinks, health, personal
hygiene and beauty products. The international head office is in Scottsdale,
- Forever Living Products, Nigeria/Benin head office is located at 21/23, Aromire Avenue, Ikeja. Lagos, Nigeria The multimillion Naira complex was officially opened on 24th July 2005, by Mr. Rex Maughan – Chairman/CEO and Founder of Forever Living Products International.
- Globally, over 200 different Forever and Sonya products are marketed in the following categories: Aloe Vera drinks; Nutritional supplements; Bee hive products; Weight management, Personal care and hygiene products; Sonya cosmetics and Sonya skin care products.
- In Nigeria, Forever Living Products, Nigeria/Benin operates exactly like all FLP companies worldwide : offering consumers the same quality products and its distributors the same unique multilevel marketing plan.
- There are over 10 million Forever Living Products distributors worldwide. In Nigeria/Benin, nearly 300,000 distributors are registered with the company.
- All products marketed by Forever Living Products, Nigeria/Benin have been duly approved by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC). Other certifications include the International Aloe Science Council, Kosher rating, Islamic Seal of Approval and Halaal.
Forever Living Products, Nigeria/Benin currently has over 2,600 Recognized Managers, 11 Sapphire Managers, 4 Diamond Sapphire Managers and 4 Diamond Managers between 2000 and 2012.
- Forever Living Products, Nigeria/Benin recorded its highest annual sales of in 2011 with a turnover of N6.3 billion. .
Forever Living Products, Nigeria/Benin has been ranked No. 1 in Sales in Africa in for 2009, 2010 and 2011. Nigeria/Benin is also ranked No. 4 in the world for 2011.
* Forever Living Products, Nigeria/Benin has produced the top cheques earners in Africa in the last few years among qualifiers in the company's continental annual Profit Sharing programme.