- Forever Living Products was incorporated in Nigeria and started full scale
operation in April 2000.
Forever Living Products, Nigeria is part of the Forever Living
Products International Inc. global organization, with offices in over 155
countries in all continents worldwide. Forever Living Products International Inc.
is the exclusive marketer of Aloe Vera based natural drinks, health, personal
hygiene and beauty products. The international head office is in Scottsdale,
- Forever Living Products, Nigeria head office is located at 21/23, Aromire Avenue, Ikeja. Lagos, Nigeria The multimillion Naira complex was officially opened on 24th July 2005, by Mr. Rex Maughan – Chairman/CEO and Founder of Forever Living Products International.
- Globally, over 200 different Forever and Sonya products are marketed in the following categories: Aloe Vera drinks; Nutritional supplements; Bee hive products; Weight management, Personal care and hygiene products; Sonya cosmetics and Sonya skin care products.
- In Nigeria, Forever Living Products, Nigeria operates exactly like all FLP companies worldwide : offering consumers the same quality products and its distributors the same unique multilevel marketing plan.
- There are over 10 million Forever Living Products distributors worldwide. In Nigeria/Benin, nearly 300,000 distributors are registered with the company.
- All products marketed by Forever Living Products, Nigeria have been duly approved by the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC). Other certifications include the International Aloe Science Council, Kosher rating, Islamic Seal of Approval and Halaal.
Forever Living Products, Nigeria currently has over 4,345 Recognized Managers, 561 Senior Managers,24 Sapphire Managers, 5 Diamond Sapphire Managers and 5 Diamond Managers between 2000 and 2012
- Forever Living Products, Nigeria recorded its highest annual sales in 2013 with a turnover of N12.3billion. .
Forever Living Products, Nigeria has been ranked No. 1 in Sales in Africa for 2009, 2010 - 2013 Nigeria/Benin is also ranked No. 4 in the world for 2013
* Forever Living Products, Nigeria has produced the top cheque earners in Africa in the last few years among qualifiers in the company's continental annual Profit Sharing programme.